Sunday 27 February 2011

Secret Key down there

I love stories
Every stories have prologue, climax, and of course they have an epilogue
Every stories have a beginning and have an end
In life, what will you choose?
When will you wanna come?
What page is right for you?
I often wondering I'm the one of the character after watching, or maybe reading something
I wonder....
How I live in that story
Trapped in the book and don't have the key to come back here
There, I see trees that have many colors
Green is not the main color
I see the lights
I see the sparks
I see a rabbit hole
But I won't fall there
I'm not going to wonderland
I'm going to a land that even better than that
I'm going to 'my land'
I can see everything I want
Having everything I want to own
And I don't have fear inside
Because I know there's no mean people here
This is my world

After a while,
I'm starting to realize that I just day dreaming
In the middle of daily routine
All that I can see now is just a city
A city with many buildings
people walk and driving their cars
I see trees, it's green
No colorful things in here
People are selfish and mean
This is reality

I want to go back to that dream
I'm searching so many keys and try to unlock that magical door
I've tried thousand keys
No one could open that door
I got tired
I close my eyes
and finally, I see
A different world out there
And I've found my keys
It's right on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment